INTRODUCTION TO FNII
- Business Case Template
- Project Charter Drafting Tool
- An Introduction to Procurement Models
- Cost Sharing Explainer Tool
- A better infrastructure system led by First Nations – download pdf
- A comparison of infrastructure project development (Urban Systems) – download pdf
The COVID-19 pandemic has laid bare the infrastructure gap in many Indigenous communities. Opportunities exist to participate in a COVID-19 economic recovery strategy with shovel-ready projects. In 2021 FNII offered a series of five webinars to support Indigenous communities with infrastructure planning, development and maintenance. In this series FNII Development Board members, technical team and guests covered a variety of project types such as water and wastewater treatment, multipurpose buildings, and economic development and lease land construction.
- FN Leading the Way Conference – visit website
- Tulo Centre of Indigenous Economics- Podcast Infrastructure takes too long to develop, costs too much to build, and does not last long enough. Listen in to a conversation between Manny Jules, Chairperson First Nations Tax Commission and Jason Calla from the First Nations Infrastructure Institute about some potential solutions. This conversation was recorded on July 8, 2020.