Publications and resources
INTRODUCTION TO FNII
- Business Case Template- download word document
- Project Charter Template- download word document
- An Introduction to Procurement Models- download pdf
- Cost Sharing Explainer Tool- download pdf
- A better infrastructure system led by First Nations – download pdf
- A comparison of infrastructure project development (Urban Systems) – download pdf
- FN Leading the Way Conference – visit website
- Tulo Centre of Indigenous Economics- Podcast Infrastructure takes too long to develop, costs too much to build, and does not last long enough. Listen in to a conversation between Manny Jules, Chairperson First Nations Tax Commission and Jason Calla from the First Nations Infrastructure Institute about some potential solutions. This conversation was recorded on July 8, 2020.
- Jason Calla, First Nations Infrastructure Institute – Podcast
Jason Calla talks about the critical need for infrastructure in First Nation communities (and a better way to fund it). Recorded at the First Nations Leading the Way conference in Treaty 7 territory, Calgary, Alberta on May 31st, 2019.